- Better sleep. An extra hour of sleep or not, if the end of Daylight Saving Time has you off your game, come experience a B12 boost at a B12 LOVE Happy Hour near you. Plus, our first brick + mortar concept shop is opening in San Francisco in November! Come visit the B12 LOVE Lounge this month. B12 helps your brain transition from a restful sleep state to a more active awake state, along with regulating your internal clock and circadian rhythm.
- Better repair. Training for an athletic event or goal? Doing the local Turkey Trot? Make sure you give your body enough time to rest, recover and repair. Vitamin B12 is vital for your musculoskeletal system, aiding in muscle and ligament healing, and decreasing inflammation and pain. Why not save money on the race registration fee and sign up for Bay to Breakers now!
- Better mustache. If you are growing and grooming a mustache for Movember to bring awareness and raise funds for men’s health issues, did you know that B12 can also help you grow a thicker mustache (and hair in general)?
- Better energy. Did you vote? The voting process took a while, didn’t it? There was a lot to vote for or against. Vitamin B12 is essential for energy production. If you are a Veteran or active-duty military, you are remembered on Veteran’s Day. Make sure you have healthy B12 levels throughout the month!
- Better digestion. The Bay Area is a foodie’s paradise. Enjoy the variety and abundance of mouth-watering food choices, but don’t suffer heartburn or indigestion. If such occurrences are frequent, have your B12 levels tested. Some forms of anemia have digestive symptoms.
- Better metabolism. Doesn’t it seem like every decade, your metabolism slows down? When you are in your 30s, you can’t eat like you might have in your 20s. B12 helps to keep your metabolism humming along, no matter what your age.
- Better brain power and memory. Everyone cares about their brains these days. Keep yours happy, healthy and sharp with nutrients essential for neurotransmitters like Vitamin B12. Impress your friends and co-workers at the next pub quiz or game night.
- Better mental focus. Are you or someone you know doing NaNoWriMo? Mental quickness and concentration are crucial for reaching the word count goal by midnight November 30th. B12 notably improves your memory, reflexes, and promotes circulation from your head to your toes so that you can turn your steampunk-time-travel-gothic-western-space-opera novel idea into an actual 50,000-word manuscript.
- Better mommy and baby health. Research shows that during pregnancy, a woman’s Vitamin B12 levels, along with Folic Acid, must not be deficient or low. B12 LOVE shots are safe for pregnant women. Get better brain and mood health for two!
- Better holiday shopping. Give a unique health and wellness gift. And don’t forget to treat yourself! Our B12 LOVE website offers Happy Hour Cocktail package gift certificates. You can also visit our new B12 LOVE Lounge on Fillmore Street!
- Better immune system strength. Traveling for Thanksgiving? Stop by B12 LOVE before you head out, to help with jet lag and for an immune system boost. Be prepared for the cold and flu season wherever you travel.
- Better B12. B12 LOVE uses the best available Methylcobalamin on the market, which we source from a local compounding pharmacy. Methylcobalamin is the superior, most bioactive form of injectable Vitamin B12 and can cross the blood-brain barrier. Experience the B12 LOVE Happy Hour and make your November better!
See you soon!
All the best,
B12 LOVE Team