B12 Love Lounge Manager
As B12 Love Lounge Manager, you’ll lead the charge in every aspect of your region’s location operations and plans for future success. You’ll be accountable for setting the standard for amazing customer experiences, top-notch employee performance, and budget-beating sales. This is a job for someone who loves people, cares about making a difference, and knows how to run the show. It requires strong leadership skills and the ability to build up the people around you. You’ll be a mentor, a leader, and an inspiration—and you’ll do it all while having a whole lot of fun. Your goal is to run not only a successful shop, but a shop that’s Inspiring? for your community, your customers, and your team members.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing company standards and procedures in compliance with legal regulations.
- Manage all daily staffing needs and scheduling requirements, including last minute changes and sick calls..
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service to both customers and team members. Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Stay abreast of local market trends and report back on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc. along with providing additional regional opportunities to increase sales.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Monitor inventory of supplements and nutrients, as well as all medical and non medical supplies.
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays.
- Lead by example, upholding a culture of high performance.
- 3+ years in a retail environment and or leading a team.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and customer management skills.
- Awareness of commercial trends and ability to adapt accordingly.
- Knowledge of retail management best practices.
- Be computer-savvy with strong working knowledge of G-Suite (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc)
Salary & Benefits:
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- $62,000-80,000 BOE
- Full benefits available including PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k