Registered IV Infusion Nurse
Are you a Registered Nurse with a passion for wellness that loves working with a variety of clients and thrives in a team environment? B12 Love is seeking a Registered IV infusion Nurse who has an interest in Naturopathic/Functional Medicine and the desire to work and learn in a clinic that is innovating in the world of medicine with an emphasis on sales. We are seeking a well-grounded, caring professional, who enjoys providing world-class care for clients. The applicant will have a strong desire to achieve excellence by providing outstanding nursing care and always putting the Client first. Previous sales experience is a bonus!
- Perform intake and baseline assessment of all clients before administering treatments.
- Initiate, monitor, and document IM injections and IV therapy for adult and teenage clients with a range of health issues.
- Follow B12 LOVE IM injection and IV orders.
- Document issues on any given day and be able to produce timely reports for management.
- Recognize and respond to potential medical emergencies.
- Process payments and book appointments for our clients.
- Assist and follow all the Covid -19 protocols and cleaning regiments.
- Assist with all Covid testing that B12 LOVE offers.
- Perform opening and closing procedures for B12 LOVE Lounges and pop-ups.
- Assess supply needs and report back to the management team.
- Identify issues that occur on a repeated basis and provide feedback to management.
- Appropriately use an iOS tablet (iPad) for electronic charting.
- Comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Handle client inquiries, ensure proper product presentation, and interact with clients in a friendly and knowledgeable manner.
- Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Able to learn and sell all the retail supplements B12 LOVE offers.
- Exude a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction.
- Must be able to handle a very fast paced environment, the unpredictable nature of an intimate spa-like experience environment, and step in to help wherever it is needed.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of Clients.
- Must be able to adapt to B12 LOVE injection and IV protocols.
- Consistent, punctual and reliable availability.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of products and services in order to understand and serve the clients’ needs.
- Ability to attend all training classes B12 LOVE offers on products, supplements, customer service, etc.
- Ability to work Saturdays and holidays as needed.
- Understand and embody the mission and values of B12 LOVE.
- Registered Nurse with a current CA state license. (Required)
- Carry your own malpractice insurance policy. (Required)
- Current/active CPR/AED certification. (Required)
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time.
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 20lbs.
Schedule and Benefits:
- Full time: 30 hours per week, 4 scheduled weekly shifts, 1 on call
- Part time: 20 hours per week, 3 scheduled shifts, 1 on call
- Company sponsored benefits available for full time employees including PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k
Hiring for the following lounge locations:
- Mill Valley
- San Francisco
- Walnut Creek
Interested? Click To Apply Now