ANTIGEN RAPID TEST: $99
A rapid detection (antigen) test to assess if you could have COVID-19. Results are ready and sent to you via secure text within one hour. 96.5% accurate and 99% specific reported by the manufacturing company. If you are traveling, please confirm with your airline and your destination as to their COVID-19 test requirements. We do not issue refunds.
ANTIBODIES TEST: $89
A rapid blood-spot antibody test to assess if you’ve been infected with COVID-19 in the past. 98.5% accurate and 100% specific is reported by the manufacturing company. Please note, this test is very sensitive and could show that your body is producing antibodies after your second dose of the vaccine.
Notice to all Clients visiting for a COVID-19 test: If you are experiencing 2 or more serious symptoms of a cold or flu (i.e. severe cough, shortness of breath, fever over 101.4 degrees, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.) please do not enter our facilities. If you need immediate care, we recommend visiting the nearest Urgent Care or facility.
Book An Appointment for a COVID-19 Test
Please select a service, select a date, and then click the search button to view available time slots.
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Pre-Test FAQs
- Is the test free? No. We are not a county-sponsored testing facility.
- Do you accept insurance? No. We do not accept insurance or medicare. Cash or credit card payment is due prior to receiving the service.
- Can you provide me with a bill to submit to my insurance company for reimbursement? Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request (allow for 1-2 business days to process).
- Can I use my FSA/HSA card to pay for the test? Yes, the card must have a VISA or Mastercard logo.
- Will my airline and/or travel destination accept this test? Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee this. Please check with your airline and destination prior to booking, as there is no uniform policy regarding testing requirements. We do not issue refunds.
- How do you collect the sample? We collect the sample using a nasal swab from both nostrils.
- Do you test children? Yes, we test children of all ages including infants.
- If I have had an exposure, how long should I wait to get tested? Evidence suggests that testing tends to be less accurate within 3 days of exposure, and the best time to get tested is 5-7 days after you were exposed. Tests are more accurate when patients are exhibiting symptoms.
- How accurate is the rapid antigen test? 96.5% accurate and 99% specific reported by the manufacturing company.
- What’s the difference between a RT-PCR and an Antigen Rapid test? PCR tests detect viral RNA. Antigen tests (aka, rapid diagnostic tests), detect specific proteins on the surface of the coronavirus. Antigen test results may come back in as little as 15 – 45 minutes; you may wait several days or longer for PCR test results.
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Post-Test FAQs
- How soon do I get my results? Results are sent to your mobile phone via secure text within one hour.
- Can I get a PDF version of my results? Yes. Please let our staff know during your visit. Our back office team will send you a pdf of your results within 24 hours.
- Who do I contact if I don’t receive my results within one hour? Please call the office you visited for your test.
- Who do I contact after hours if I don’t receive my results or I need a PDF version of my results? Please email email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- What should I do if I test negative, but I’m still having COVID-19 symptoms? The CDC recommends that you self-quarantine for 10 days from the date of the first symptoms, and be fever-free without the use of medications for at least 3 days before resuming normal activities. If you develop serious symptoms, please contact your Primary Care Provider so they can help determine the best care for you.
- What should I do if I test positive? Follow CDC guidance:
- Isolate at home for 14 days, even if you do not show symptoms.
- Watch for fever (100.4 F), cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- If possible, stay away from people you live with, especially people who are at higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19.
- If you develop symptoms, continue to self-isolate and contact your Primary Healthcare Provider for further instructions.
- What other services does B12 LOVE offer besides COVID-19 testing? B12 LOVE offers vitamin injections and IV drips. Injectable nutrients are a quick and easy way to boost your energy and wellness on a regular basis, while IV vitamin drips can provide your body with long-lasting nutrients and hydration. Because they bypass the digestive tract and can cross the blood-brain barrier, injections and IV drips are 100% absorbed into our bodies.