Our Commitment to Safety
B12 LOVE protocols that have implemented to help keep you safe:
- No staff member is allowed to work if they are sick.
- All surfaces in our lounges are cleaned and sanitized after each client leaves the facility.
- All staff members are required to wash their hands with soap and water and or use hand sanitizer after a direct client interaction.
- All staff members are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (e.g masks & gloves).
Things to know before your next visit:
- A mask or face covering is required to enter all of our facilities, regardless of location, and must be worn at all times until further notice. If you do not have a mask with you, we are happy to provide you with one at no charge.
- Please have patience and compassion for our staff. We are doing the best we can to continue to provide you with services during this pandemic.