Our Commitment to Safety
B12 LOVE protocols that have implemented to help keep you safe:
- No staff member is allowed to work if they are sick.
- All surfaces in our lounges are cleaned and sanitized after each client leaves the facility. All staff members are required to wash their hands with soap and water and or use hand sanitizer after a direct client interaction.
- All staff members are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (e.g masks & gloves).
- All staff members and clients are required to maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another, except when necessary to deliver services or goods, accept payment, or as otherwise necessary.
- We are limiting the number of clients allowed in our facilities at a given time.
- We have removed any self-serving food and drink-related items.
- We are asking all new clients to register on their own devices and asking existing clients to save a credit card on file to eliminate the exchange of devices and credit cards.
Things to know before your next visit:
If you have not visited during COVID-19, please review and adhere to the following protocols to maintain the utmost safety of our community and staff.
- Please stay home if you have been exposed or possibly have COVID-19, or are showing any symptoms.
- Please keep a minimum of 6 feet in between each other while onsite and do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- A mask or face covering is required to enter all of our facilities, regardless of location, and must be worn at all times.
- A non-contact thermometer will be used upon entering the facility to make sure your temperature is not greater than 100.4°F/38°C.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the facility.
- Please have patience and compassion for our staff. We are doing the best we can to continue to provide you with services during this pandemic.