Meet PRP Hair Restoration treatment
A PRP (platelet-rich plasma) Hair Restoration treatment is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that uses a person’s own blood plasma, which is rich in platelets, to improve the health and appearance of the scalp and hair. The plasma is extracted from a small sample of the person’s blood and then injected into the scalp.
PRP scalp treatment is intended to help with various hair concerns, including hair loss, thinning hair, and slow hair growth. The growth factors in PRP can stimulate hair growth by promoting the proliferation of hair follicle cells. It’s believed that the growth factors in PRP can also help to improve the blood flow to the hair follicles, which can provide them with the nutrients they need to grow.
A licensed medical professional does the procedure. It’s considered a safe treatment with minimal downtime, although multiple treatments may be needed to see the best results.
It’s important to note that results may vary, and it’s best to consult with a trained medical professional before undergoing any treatment.
Who is a good candidate for a PRP Hair Restoration treatment?
Some people who may be good candidates for PRP Hair Restoration treatment include:
- People experiencing hair loss or thinning hair: PRP treatment can help to stimulate hair growth and improve the health of the hair follicles.
- People with slow hair growth: PRP treatment can improve blood flow to the hair follicles, providing them with the necessary nutrients to grow.
- People who want a non-surgical solution: PRP treatment is a non-surgical option for people who want to improve their hair without going under the knife.
- People who are not pregnant or breastfeeding: Pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid this treatment as there is not enough research done on the effects of PRP treatment during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- People with realistic expectations: PRP treatment can help improve the health and appearance of the scalp and hair, but it’s not a magic solution for hair loss and may not work for everyone.
It’s important to note that results may vary, and it’s best to consult with a trained medical professional undergoing any treatment. They can evaluate your hair condition and medical history to determine if PRP treatment is right for you. They will also advise on the best treatment plan since using PRP in conjunction with other hair loss treatments may be recommended for optimal results.
What is PRP?
A PRP (platelet-rich plasma) Hair Restoration treatment is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that involves using a person’s blood plasma, which is rich in platelets, to improve the appearance of their skin. The plasma is extracted from a small sample of the person’s blood and then injected into the scalp.
How can PRP benefit hair loss?
Hair loss can devastate those affected, leading to negative self-image and confidence issues. It is estimated that up to 50% of men and 40% of women suffer from hair loss by age 50. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Hair Restoration has become an increasingly popular treatment for hair loss, as it stimulates new cell growth and collagen production in the area around the follicles. This helps to strengthen the hair follicles and encourages new hair growth. PRP Hair Restoration is a revolutionary treatment for hair loss and thinning hair. This procedure uses your body to stimulate cell repair and development in the areas of the scalp affected by baldness or thinning hair.
Is this treatment safe? Are there side effects?
PRP Hair Restoration has been gaining popularity as an effective means of treating hair loss since its introduction into medical practices around 2012. The primary benefit of this kind of treatment lies in its use of natural components found in your body. As such, no adverse reactions or side effects are associated with using this modality as opposed to more conventional treatments like transplantation surgeries or topical medications. This non-surgical procedure may provide long-lasting results alongside other treatments and proper care.
Although there are no guarantees with any medical treatment, research indicates that PRP Hair Restoration can dramatically reduce hair loss in both men and women when combined with other treatments like low-level laser therapy or minoxidil medications. Since this method uses your own blood, there are usually no adverse reactions or allergies associated with it.
If you’re experiencing hair loss and want to explore B12 LOVE Luxe Services for Hair Restoration as an option, we recommend you consult with one of our licensed Naturopathic Doctors first. Our highly trained NDs can help assess your overall health and determine the best treatment for your needs. You may find yourself on the path to healthy hair with the right combination of treatments.
What Hair Restoration treatments does B12 LOVE offer?
B12 LOVE offers the following Hair Restoration treatments:
- PRP Hair
- $750 per treatment
- $1,900 for a package of three treatments (SAVE $350)
Microneedling + PRP Hair
- Microneedling + PRP Hair
- $950 per treatment
- $2,300 for a package of three treatments (SAVE $550)
Complete Package (Skin + Hair)
- $1450 per treatment
- $3,600 for a package of three treatments (SAVE $750)
PLEASE NOTE: Initial Hair Restoration treatment requires a 20-minute consultation with a Naturopathic Doctor to help determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment. If it’s determined that you are a great fit, then the $125 consultation fee will be applied toward your initial treatment.
Why go to B12 LOVE for your Hair Restoration treatments?
Experts in holistic medicine (Naturopathic Doctors) deliver the treatments.
We use the best medical equipment and PRP kits on the market to help make sure we achieve optimal results.
We provide you with an aftercare package (valued at $125) after your first treatment to help make sure you achieve optimal results (excludes Focused Scarred Area treatment).
Yes, we recommend the following:
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications or blood thinners such as aspirin, ibuprofen, Motrin or Advil for at least 48 hours before your treatment.
- No alcohol or blood thinners (including fish oil and ginkgo) for at least 6 hours before treatment.
- Avoid other skin procedures, such as botox or fillers, for at least 2 weeks before treatment.
- Wash hair thoroughly the morning of the procedure. Do not put any products in your hair.
- Ensure you are well hydrated – drink plenty of water day before and day of treatment, we recommend approximately half of your body weight in ounces.
- If you have hair extensions, remove them from the treatment area.
- Do not treat hair (hair coloring and dyes, perms, etc) for at least 7 days prior to your treatment.
Day 1 (Day of treatment): You may experience mild redness and swelling. The severity will depend on the aggressiveness and extent of the treatment.
Day 2: A red or pink hue may persist or begin to resolve. Mild swelling may be more noticeable on the second day.
Day 3-7: Scalp can be pink or normal in color. Swelling subsides.
Yes. To maximize results, we recommend three to four treatments for best results, typically spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
Yes, we offer a 15%+ discount when you purchase a package of 3 treatments. In addition, we also offer monthly installment payments when you buy a package. 1/3 of the total is due on the date of the initial treatment, 30 days later, the 2nd payment is charged via your credit card on file, and 60 days afterward, the final payment is charged via your credit card on file.