Why get an IV Vitamin Drip?
While they are not a replacement for a healthy diet and lifestyle, IV vitamin drips are a fantastic way to provide your body with long-lasting nutrients and hydration. Drips can help you achieve sustained energy, immune support, pain relief, and an overall sense of balance.
IV nutrients and hydration enter your bloodstream directly and quickly circulate through your body for optimum cell delivery and use. Because they bypass the digestive system and liver, your body can absorb 100% of the nutrients. Additionally, IVs allow the body to tolerate therapeutic levels of nutrients, even in individuals with impaired intestinal absorption. Whether you’re recovering from an illness, resetting from a trip, or simply preparing for a big week, you will feel the benefits faster and longer!
Learn more about the benefits of IV Nutrient Therapy: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting a Nutrient IV
Our Promise to You
- Every IV Vitamin Drip is carefully formulated by Dr. Shannon, our Founder and CEO
- Every IV Vitamin Drip is made fresh for each client
- Every IV Vitamin Drip contains the highest quality and quantity of nutrients
- Every IV Vitamin Drip (with the exception of Hydration Only bags) includes at Minimum: Hydration, Vitamin C, B-Complex, B5, B6, and B12
I’m new to B12 LOVE, where do I begin?
- Please don’t fret or get overwhelmed by our service options, we always have medical professionals onsite to answer your questions and to help get you the best service for your needs.
- Review the categories and IV Vitamin Drips below to get familiar with the various treatment options that we offer.
- Visit our “Book Now” page to find a location/day/time that works best for you and to book an appointment. Don’t worry, we don’t collect money upfront to schedule a visit.
Immune and Antiviral Recommendations
Importance of Vitamin C
- Can be a very potent antiviral and now have initial clinical research of hospitals in China using Vitamin C IV Drips to decrease hospital stays
- For best results, these IVs are recommended on a weekly basis for 8-12 weeks
- IV Vitamin Drips with greater than 25g of Vitamin C may take upwards of 2 hours
- All IV Vitamin C Drips also contain Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Zinc
Energy, Metabolism, and Overall Wellness
Hormones, Mood, and Pregnancy Recommendations
Muscle Relaxation, Inflammation, Pain Recommendations
Hair, Skin and Anti-Aging Recommendations
That GLOW-tathione! Glutathione Drip
Glutathione ranks as the most important antioxidant produced by the body. It prevents cellular damage, and offers protection against oxidative stress, mercury & toxic metals, alcohol, and organic pollutants. Even better, Glutathione will make your skin glow for days!
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+)
Reverse the clock with NAD+, an anti-aging therapy, and a mitochondrial enhancer. The 60mg dose is recommended for first timers to NAD+